Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 10, 2007

Last week, I decided to run for School Board Trustee. The leap from acting to politics may seem unexpected, but I guess if the States can do it, so can we!

I'm going to attend the Rapid Transit meeting at City Hall this afternoon. The parents in Grovenor are concerned about the effect that a six-lane street with buses roaring down it will have on their community school. I've long maintained that more cooperation needs to exist between city planning and school planning.

I'll bring you up-to-date on everything that's happened over the past week. It's been a whirlwind already.

Sue

1 comment:

Kim Patten said...

Sue if you need any help at all please let the High Park Community Know! I know I will be available to you as much as I can and will support your campaign 150%!

I know you will make an excellent Trustee and you will PUT OUR KIDS FIRST!

Let me know what I can do to help!