Friday, February 1, 2008

Ward Meeting- Feb. 13

During my campaign, I promised to hold Ward Meetings to foster open communication between me (your trustee) and you (the people I'm elected to represent). The meetings will take place 3-4 times a year, at various locations across the Ward.

Well, the first one is happening on Feb. 13, from 7 to 9 PM, at Ross Shep High School and YOU are invited!! You don't need to stay for the entire two hours...drop in, say hi and let me know what's important to you. Ross Sheppard High School is located at 13546- 111 Avenue, near Westmount Mall.

If you aren't sure which Ward you are in: Check this link--
http://www.epsb.ca/trustees/brdwho.shtml

Spread the word.. Everyone is invited. Parents, students, teachers, staff, community members, seniors...we all have a part to play in education. I will arrange child care on-site.

See you on Feb. 13!

No comments: