Friday, June 6, 2008

BIG AGENDA- Tues, June 10

This week's public board meeting is jam-packed with important stuff. Bring your sleeping bags, folks, this could be a long one.

On the agenda:
Recognizing Aboriginal Day (we have some unique things planned this year)
Report on Inclusive Education (special needs)
Ten Year Facility Plan (includes recommendations for closures)
Three Year Capital Plan (includes recommendations for renovations and building new schools)
Motion on requiring Board Approval before spending unidentified surpluses
Plan for the One-day Health Symposium
Trustee Requests for Information

I'm waiting for the Big Box to be dropped off at my house (any minute now) with all the reports, mail and information. It's going to be a busy weekend of reading for me to get ready for Tuesday.

You can find details on all the reports by clicking on Agendas (right sidebar here on my blog, under Helpful Sites). If you have any comments on any of the agenda items, please drop me a line. (Sue.Huff@epsb.ca) I always appreciate your insights.

And... I hope to see some of you at the meeting!

No comments: