Friday, January 23, 2009

Anonymous Posts to my blog

Hello,
Someone submitted a very thought-provoking anonymous post to my blog on Obama and public education. There were some interesting ideas that I would like to respond to on the role of the trustee and accountability... however, I am not comfortable posting the comment without a signature. My reasons follow the same principles as letters to the editor...without a signature, the comment is not able to be validated and therefore cannot be shared publicly. (In essence, the Editor of a newspaper could be writing letters to himself without this requirement!)

If the writer would like to continue the conversation privately, please feel free to contact me via email. If the writer wishes the comment to be shared publicly, please resubmit the comment with a name attached.

Many thanks for your understanding!

No comments: