Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Representing EPSB at Setting the Direction- Phase III

The final phase of the province's special education review (Setting the Direction- phase 3) will be happening on June 8-9. Each board has been asked to appoint a representative to attend and I have been chosen to represent EPSB. I'm not sure what the process is for public representatives, but as I hear more, I will let you know.

I have been following (and attending) numerous sessions on special education over the past year. I will bring forward the challenges we experience at Edmonton Public Schools and also our ideas for improvements. If you have anything you would like to place in my head... please feel free to email me at sue.huff@epsb.ca

I will do my best to bring forward all points of view.

Thanks!

No comments: